Blog 2018-01-29 3,093 0
There are many reasons why cars rust. The main reason is that the car’s spray paint is caused by the small stone on the road or the smaller one, which causes the metal surface to be exposed to water and air, causing the metal to rust. Rust will increase and spread over time, especially when there is heavy rain or heavy snow. So whether you want to keep it or sell it, no rust will make your car look cleaner. Well, use our De-Rust Lubricating Spray is the most simple way of removing rust.
1. Safety measures: prepare a pair of gloves, goggles and dust masks. (sometimes you even need a respirator) when you work, there’s a lot of dust and paint flying everywhere, you don’t want to get your eyes or lungs.
2. Cover any area you don’t want to get dirty. Use an anti-oil tape to indicate areas where you want to remove rust.
3. Pack your car. This is a very important step, and it’s easy to make mistakes. Don’t use regular newspapers. Paint will penetrate the past and leave spots on your car. Use thin, empty masking paper similar to that used in painting. Also, simply covering the surface is not enough, especially to find the edge to the bottom, so you have to use the edge of the adhesive, not just a small piece nearby.
4. Have groove on the surface of the surrounding that need cleaning, not as shown in the middle or through it to interrupt, but to paint along the line, otherwise will be formed on the surface of car a clear line.
5. Use the polishing machine to go out of the rust area of paint and rust. Use the grinding machine to grind the paint and primer near the rust point, and go out for the rust stains, polish the surface of the paint and polish the area, and feel it with your fingers until the surface is smooth and smooth. Be careful when polishing the rust point, because it is likely that the food will create a small pit, and you can buy some filler to ensure the polish is smooth.
6. Select the appropriate metal surface primer and spray paint according to your car’s own color.
7. According to the primer guidance you choose, prepare the area where you need to paint the primer. Usually you should do this: wipe the working area with solvent oil or diluted paint. Cover the paper with adhesive tape around the area.
8. Uniform spray coating. Spray three coats of paint, with a few minutes between each layer. It will be completely dry after at least 12 hours.
9. Polish the surface with wet sand paper. The polishing was designed to make the layers more smooth and shiny, and thus to be better bonded. Prepare a bucket of water to clean the sandpaper and wash the surface with clean water.
10. Spray a thin layer of surface paint. Use the best color of your body paint to finish the job, and place it at least 24 hours before removing the tape.
11. The freshly painted edge of the polished surface makes it a better blend of old paint. Spray a new coat of paint on the rest of the body if necessary.
12. Place paint for 48 hours. Wash and polish the car, and not polish the new paint in 30 days.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: [email protected], or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.